Public Policy Committee Meeting
|Date:||February 21, 2013|
|Time:||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM|
The Public Policy is the MHSA Committee that is charged with planning the Head Start Day in Annapolis and helping to formulate our official statements and positions on public policy issues as well as being proactive in education and advocacy issues impacting Head Start and school readiness in general.
We hope if you are interested in advocacy that you will attend this meeting and join the MHSA Public Policy Committee.
The Committee shall meet the third Thursday of each month. It will alternate between face-to-face meetings as needed and web-based meetings through GotoMeeting. To register for the series of meetings, click this link to connect with the GotoMeeting registration system.
You only need to register once and then the system will remind you of the monthly meetings.
Upcoming Public Policy Committee Events and Concerns:
- "Evening for Children" -- Child Care Night in Annapolis -- January 28, 2013
- NHSA Day on the Hill -- Part of the Leardership Institute -- January 30, 2013
- Head Start Day in Annapolis -- March 4, 2013
- Dollar Per Child Campaign
- Mobilizing Around the Fiscal Cliff